- European Etymology Maps
- Give That Man a Bell’s
- The Men Who Chased Shipwrecks
- Model Car Photography
- Colourised Historic Photographs
- Why our Future Depends on Libraries, Reading and Daydreaming
- Notes for an Epilogue
- For Sale: Bank Vault Swimming Pool
- 40 Maps That Will Help You Understand the World
Tag Archives: Animals
Apropos of nothing, here’s a cat and a (very bold) rat sharing a bowl of milk.
The Tube-Nosed Fruit Bat, a.k.a. the ‘Yoda Bat’ is one of the ten weirdest animals newly discovered in 2010, according to the editors of National Geographic magazine. Others include the T.Rex Leech, the Sneezing Snub-Nosed Monkey and the Pink Handfish.
Ten Weirdest New Animals of 2010: Editors Picks [National Geographic]
Penguins chasing a spot of light on the wall of their enclosure. I love penguins.